Saturday, June 1, 2019

Super Cassette Vision (Multicarts)

Another pretty expensive system these days is the Super Cassette Vision. It again had no Flashcarts or Multicarts so far, so i got interested here again to make an easy solution for it.

The results are two Multicarts. One for the smaller games (8kb to 64kb) and one for the bigger games (128kb). With these two carts, you can play about 90% of all available games for this console. The other 10% (3 games) are using extra RAM inside their cartridges and this feature is not included in these Multicarts.



Here are the DIP-Sheets:


I have only a small stock of these carts available...

27in1: 25EUR
3in1: 20EUR

Shipping costs (worldwide): 15EUR