Wednesday, August 21, 2019

CASIO PV-1000 - Multicart - Complete Edition

I got myself a CASIO PV-1000 console some month's ago and while it's already almost impossible to get this console, it's even harder to find cartridges for it. That's the reason i started to build this Multicart.

Short facts about this cartridge:
  • Contains all available 13 games for the PV-1000
  • Games are selectable by dip-switch
  • Got a nice cartridge case (Megadrive/Genesis, fits perfectly)
  • Got a professional printed cartridge-cover. (not selfprinted, like on the other multicarts)




If anyone wants one, it costs 38EUR

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Is it still possible to get one of these Casio PV-1000 cartridges?
    Regards,
    Glen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I guess it is too late to ask for a Multicart for the Casio PV1000, but is it any currently available? Is it an open project, could I order some boards using your schematics? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still have some carts available. just contact me via email! see first page (web-version) for more details...

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I’m interested in the multi cart. How can I get in contact with you for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me via email te@crazy#2001#.33mail#.com or team#europe@alt#mails.com (remove the #)

      Delete